I am rabid, therefore, I bite.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Oooh my aching head

Ok so it's 4am and I'm still awake coz I've been busy planning the itinerary for my upcoming vacation.

I've always tended to 'over-plan' and seems like this trip is no exception. There are soooo many things to see, eat and shop during my short 5-day stay there, and it's tough working out a "relaxed" schedule that covers most of the stuff that we want to do.

I can imagine the look of horror on the Significant Other's face when he sees how much shopping time I've factored in. Haha! That's what you get when you allow me to do the planning, dearie. :P

So anyways, we'll be away from Wednesday to Sunday, and I'll see you guys when I get back! Don't miss me too much!

(Yes, I know no one's going to miss me, but I just had to say it anyway. Hamsters are such suckers for punishment. So bite me.)

:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home