I am rabid, therefore, I bite.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Feeling Vile and Vulnerable

After 4 weeks of mental torture, the exams are finally over. Strangely enough, I now find myself feeling empty, confused, at a loss. The freedom I craved so much during the past month I can now enjoy in abundance - but how come freedom feels alien, unfamiliar and discomfiting?

During the exam period, I had so many ideas floating around in my mind - so many grand plans, so many things to do, but totally no mood nor inclination to pursue them now. Sigh. I hope this shell-shocked stage passes through because it's making me totally depressed.

It doesn't help that the Significant Other hasn't been having a good week either. He's up to his ears in work and can only get away close to 8pm these days. After dinner, he ends up logging in too late, misses out on raids & XP, and goes to bed moody and feeling as if the evening's been wasted. I feel bad for him, but what's making it worse is that there is nothing I can do to help. Paying $25 for a month's subscription and close to $75 for a game expansion that I'm only going to touch for a month just isn't an option for me, especially since I'm totally, absoultely broke this month.

Bleah. Enough of feeling sorry for myself. I shall comfort myself with a root beer and come back to re-open my blog properly when I'm in a better mood :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheylara said...

Aww... yeah you need a party! Cheap one. Bring the moody boyfriend over to PG sometime soon. We'll play board games and drink up all the leftover alcohol till it comes out our noses! *hug*

9:46 AM

 
Blogger elyxia said...

Haha yeah ... parteeeeee. Then we can see the moody boyfriend dance in the living room :P

2:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home