I am rabid, therefore, I bite.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

To buy or not to buy, that is the question

I'm going to KL over X'mas and to HK in January, yay! The problem is that my old camera isn't all that great (2 megapixel only - come on, handphone cameras are now 1+ megapixel even!) and I would like to get a better camera to capture those holiday memories. Suvena told me about a Sony Fair @ Suntec this weekend, and I also chanced upon an advertorial for a Canon Fair @ Expo. I guess it's camera shopping time this weekend :) Although I'm not sure whether I WILL end up buying a camera in the end because I am really broke! Haha. Talk about irony.

Besides the camera problem, I am feeling bad because I am going to miss out on yet another of my "gang's" outings because of work/outside commitments. Arrgh! That's the story of my life: when there's fun activities to be had, they all come together and I have to choose which to go. And subsequently, there's a dearth of activities and I'm hard pressed to find stuff to do :p

Being a hamster sucketh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheylara said...

It's like me having jobs all come at once so I have to give up on some of them... give up the chance to make money, arggh. :P

Anyway, if you want a camera just for the KL trip, go buy a disposable camera lah. Hahaha.

6:26 PM

 
Blogger elyxia said...

Haha, I know how you feel :p

Ahhh! @_@ What disposable camera! 2-megapix camera I already 'hiam' lousy :p

6:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home