I am rabid, therefore, I bite.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Having fun with candy bar dolls

I was taking a break today and remembered that my friend Minou posted a link to this candybar doll maker website. Decided to give it a go, it was really fun picking out all the clothes, accessories and hair I liked! This was the end result:



It was only after I had saved the image that I realised the dress I had chosen was identical to that of one of Minou's dolls. Ooops! At least the shoes and hair weren't the same ;-)

By the way, the website says it's going to come out with a male doll avatar soon, so I can make dolls of my male friends and immortalise (tease) them by posting their dolls on my blog. Hahaha! Now that's something to look forward to! /evilgrin

1 Comments:

Blogger elyxia said...

Haha, it's a rubbish blog. Not worth publicizing, dearie :P

12:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home