I am rabid, therefore, I bite.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The flu bug strikes again

I've been nursing a cold, cough and sore throat since Monday. Actually, it started from a sore throat and fever, then mutated into a cough, sore throat and fever, before culmulating into its present incarnation of cold, cough, sore throat and fever - also known as THE FLU.

I hate being sick. I feel tired, useless and cranky. And right now, it doesn't help that my work and school schedule is such that I daren't go on medical leave.

Speaking of school, I've been trying to complete my project report these few days but just can't bring myself to do it. I'm just too tired and don't have the mood to do it. Looks like a major case of slack-itosis. I really need to remind myself that I WANT to do this course and I WANT to do well in it ... but I'm just feeling so lazy ... help!

On the bright side, it wasn't too bad a day, though most of my colleagues had a bad case of the crankies a good half of the day. A long lunch at East Coast Food Village managed to cure that though. The food was good, though the wantan mee store I wanted to try wasn't open in the afternoon. I'll just have to drag my friends there some other time ;-)

I received my new notebook today! Nothing fancy, just an ol' Fujitsu Lifebook 6240 with 13" screen (/squint), Intel GMA 900 (can't play games!) and standard peripherals. At least it has a decent 512MB of RAM. Oh well, I shouldn't be too picky, right? ;-) At least now I have something to use when I'm in school. Right now, almost everyone has a notebook except me!

The Significant Other and I had dinner at Geylang Serai today, I managed (finally) to satisfy my Nasi Goreng Kampung & Putu Piring craving. Sinfully yummy => fat fat tummy! The S.O. succumbed to his Ramly Burger craving while we were walking through the night market there. He does love his Ramly Burger :-p The ones in SG can't compare to those in KL though. Our favourite Ramly Burger place in KL does a mean double beef istimewa - 2 all beef patties, special sauce lettuce cheese wrapped in egg with a warm greasy bun.

Mmmm mmmm mmmm!

Makes me want to rush there right now to get one. "The $100 Ramly Burger!" ... LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home