I am rabid, therefore, I bite.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Things that ruin your mood

It's been a fun weekend - partying, fun & games with a great bunch of friends, plus an afternoon of cycling with the Significant Other. Pity that I'm now in a reallly bad mood because people have been stepping on my tail all evening, and it didn't help that I've been swamped with office affairs the minute I stepped home (I'm on leave! Don't bother me!! How would you like it if I kept calling you when you were on vacation?).

On a 'happier' note, I surprised myself today by snapping back at the annoying people who tried to get smart with me. Haha. I'm not going to be an easy target anymore, you morons. Just try me. :P

Oh well, busy busy busy these few days. Soooo many things to do. I'm supposed to edit my KL trip photos and make a copy for all my friends, but I haven't the time to do so. Sigh. Sorry, guys. Here's a few pics of our KL weekend to appease you in the meantime. :P

Supper in JB

Our X'mas presents!

Bak Kut Teh!

Crab fried with salted egg

"Tempura" style crayfish

Crab fried with sambal and curry leaf

Chee Cheong Fun + meatballs + tau pok (interesting combo ...)

Spicy chicken @ Nando's (for experts only! gimps stay away! :P)

Man, all this food is really getting me hungry :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home