I am rabid, therefore, I bite.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

For Love of Amélie

In a fit of madness, the S.O. and I have decided to name our car Amélie.
(Well, it's our baby, and all babies have names, so there!) :p

We had a silly time thinking of possible names. At first, the S.O. kept on suggesting "garang" names like "Black Adder". Ewww.

Then, we went along the line of "foxy girls' names" - like "Elvira". Mistress of the Dark (Oooh, so scary). Actually, I was ok with the name, until we surfed to the official Elvira site and saw "Elvira's breasts'' selling on eBay. Needless to say, it was "NO WAY!!" after that. o.O

So, anyway, we shall be bringing Amélie for a "spa treatment" and buying skincare products for her delecate exterior. My classmate has promised to bring us to the car spa place once exams are over. I can't wait!

To think that I myself have not gone for a spa treatment in all the years of my life. Bah! The good life kids have nowadays ... :p

5 Comments:

Blogger Wang Wang said...

Ely.. jio me too ok!

Help me to convince alfred.. he is worry that there will be scratches and uneven cleaning stains after the car bathed finish.. i told him won't but he still dun believe..

9:50 AM

 
Blogger Wang Wang said...

also.. i wanted to name my fit too.. but... u know him...

9:52 AM

 
Blogger Teilexu said...

How come don't name it Frederick?? :P

Woo...weekend car. Can you help me test something? Drive during normal hours (day time) too, and let me know how often you are caught! If its feasible, i also go buy one hahaha.

5:34 PM

 
Blogger elyxia said...

wang wang: ask alfred take a look at the website I posted for car spa! according to my classmate, who also owns a black car, they strip off your original wax and then put on 3 layers of new stuff. it'll be shiner than showroom quality, no scratches!! :D

teilexu: coz cars are GIRLS! proof: in french, u have feminine and masculine objects right? cars are feminine :)

The fine for driving w/o valid OPC coupon is $4,000, IIRC. so ... go test yrself :P

12:48 AM

 
Blogger Morte said...

Its so girlish to name my car, plus I suck at giving cars names - never done that before. I suppose I will come up with names like Knight Rider, Autobot, Decepticon, Centaur etc ... bad choices imo.

I hate washing car, and hate going to the car wash. All I need is a big rainstorm once a week to wash the stupid birdshit off my car. All the cars at my office carpark look the same as mine in the morning, bright and dandy. At the end of the day, mine is almost always the only one to turn latrine for the birdies ...

12:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home