I am rabid, therefore, I bite.

Monday, February 27, 2006

And the shit hits the fan!

Today was a really bad day. Emails kept coming in, and problems started to pile up. I could almost imagine the shit hitting the fan. LOL. I originally planned to leave work at 6pm on the dot so I could go to school and study, but ended up staying until close to 8pm. Sigh :(

I hope things will be better at my new office. The users there are mostly professionals, so working with them should be a pleasantly different experience. Speaking of which, I'm supposed to go meet their Chief later this week for a work discussion. Wah liew, need to meet with their bigshot one ah. So nerve wracking.

The saving grace of the day was the S.O. He was at his understanding best today :) He waited patiently for me until I got off work, managed to stop my brooding, and cheered me up by bringing me to my favourite place for dinner.

To the S.O. - Thank you for being there for me today. Love you for 5 minutes! :P

9 Comments:

Blogger Jaschocolate said...

Love for only 5mins?? i pity him... heehee

8:36 AM

 
Blogger Teilexu said...

What was the pattern formed on the wall, after the shit hits the fan??

1:59 PM

 
Blogger Sheylara said...

Waaah! "My Boyfriend" is so sweet! So touching we must add it to our movie plot! But I agree with chocolove. Love for 5 mins only... a bit sad right? Or is that all it takes? Hee.

6:35 PM

 
Blogger s t a r m | s t said...

5 mins? haha.. =P
been wonderful talking to you, girl!

8:17 PM

 
Blogger Wang Wang said...

Haha!! Ely..
this "XXX you for 5 mins" thing are applicable for certain feelings.. like "hate you", "dun talk to u" etc..

Shifu v ke lian if u lub him only 5 mins~ T.T

4:21 PM

 
Blogger elyxia said...

chocolove/shey : It's 5 mins dedicated to just loving him! Hehe. Not *that* bad lah. Any more and I think we both will get diabetes :P

Anyway, cannot spoil the boyfriend too much!!! :P

tei : Err, I didn't notice. When the shit hits the fan, you run away - not stand there and observe it :P

wang wang : It's ok, he got lots more ppl to lub him! e.g. his goony gay friends, his disciples. *wink*

5:43 PM

 
Blogger elyxia said...

star : nice meeting and talking to you too! we had a good time teaming up against *someone* that night. hahaha!

6:04 PM

 
Blogger Teilexu said...

Wow....record number of comments. What does this prove?

SHIT RULES EVERYTIME!!!

10:41 AM

 
Blogger elyxia said...

Hmm, how to make my blog more interesting? Maybe I should put up pictures of my nekkid hamsters :P

10:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home