I am rabid, therefore, I bite.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Nothing to see here, move along

Have been really busy this month, which explains the lack of posts. I haven't been meeting up with my friends very much, because everyone is busy (and broke!).

For those that have blogs, I've been reading them regularly - it feels good to keep up with what's happening on their end. Here's quick update on what's up with my life :)

I will be transferred to another department within my organisation from 1st April onwards. Still doing IT stuff, but it's slightly related to my field of study - a small step towards my goal of working in the Finance industry :)

The best part about this transfer is that I FINALLY GET TO WORK NEAR CIVILIZATION!! Wooohooo!! My new office is near City Hall - short walk from MRT, lots of shopping and F&B outlets nearby, and a 5 minute walk from school. And one bus stop away from the uber Lor Mee eating place near Riverwalk.

A clue on the exact location - it's where Justin (Kerr) used to work :P Kerr, transfer back to your old location leh :P Then I have lunch kakis already. Hahaha.

6 Comments:

Blogger Teilexu said...

Working in town just r0xx0r5!! Glad you finally gotten out of that place hahaha! Now we can have lunch with Chan easier! WRRAAARRRRWOOWWWW!

3:29 PM

 
Blogger Sheylara said...

Grats grats! So cool lah. You all move here move there also got lunch kaki. Me forever got no lunch kaki. Only got one lunch thief whose name is Scruffy.

10:05 PM

 
Blogger elyxia said...

Kell - Bleah. Ask you to create a blogger acct for so long, and you finally do - FOR YOUR D&D GAME :P

Dr. Tay - Yah I'm also glad to finally be able to get out of that place, haha! Tried for so long already!

Shey - If you drive out, then got lunch kaki already lor. Hehe. Bring your lunch thief too, the more the merrier! :P

10:47 PM

 
Blogger Wang Wang said...

wa shiok shiok leh!!!

4:24 PM

 
Blogger The Rational Neurotic said...

hey I work near you! And my school's also 5 minutes away from there!

are we in the same school?

9:38 AM

 
Blogger elyxia said...

rationalneurotic - hmm, does your school have "MRT fare gates" and underground passageways? :P

If so, then we're in the same school. Cool beans!

12:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home