I am rabid, therefore, I bite.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Serenity

I just love Firefly. What a pity the series was pulled after just one measly season.

Niche is dead. Long live the Mass Market.

Firefly Theme Song

Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand

I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me

Take me out to the black
Tell them I ain't comin' back

Burn the land and boil the sea
You can't take the sky from me

There's no place I can be
Since I found Serenity

But you can't take the sky from me...

You can listen to the themesong here.


Goodbye, old girl. I'll miss you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Teilexu said...

Yea, Firefly is a great mini-series! We should all be Companions because that's such a prestigious career next time.

Did you watch the movie - Serenity too?

9:26 PM

 
Blogger elyxia said...

tei: aren't you already a Companion? :p

yup, we watched Serenity too! i think the cast looked quite different in the movie vs the show, lol

kell: don't remind me, it's sooooo sadddddd :*(

6:16 PM

 
Blogger fraggleroc said...

Hey ely, chanced upon your blog.

Thought it was a great series too. But I like other Whedon's stuff like Buffy too.

Just found out they're making a Firefly mmog too- that's ermm... either good or bad news.

http://forums.f13.net/index.php?topic=8816.0

I like how one of the posters described it- "And, I love(d) Firefly. Felt like "The Han Solo years", before Luke, Leia and all that. In a good way." -Darniaq

Felt the same way to me too. :)

4:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home